Jan 10, 2014

Reflections

I looked at my refection
     and see the face of a wounded soul.
I glimpsed at the mirror
     and discovered a life with uncovered holes.
I stared at the face of a woman
     who is crying inside.
Because a love so enduring would never be
      the love he will ever find.

I tried to reach out to the aching heart
     But the hands could not- not with a distance apart.
I am longing to remember the past
     and keep the memories of a hidden love to last.
I wanted to hear his voice that fills up
     the vacuous core of the numbing noise.
I craved to feel the touch of his skin
    but the overwhelming senses stole the will to win.

Let me not drift away from you.
Let me not let of these memories of a love so true.
Hold my hand until the time will take us apart.
Breathe for me close because I no longer feel my heart.

10:12pm

Share This!