Jan 13, 2013

11 years of Friendship equals One Soju Night

We are all nerds. We could talk about chemistry, physics, statistics, biology and medicine in between transvestites, taboos and dogs.

We all have boisterous laughter and we laugh at others' misfortunes and our own stupidity.

We have perfected our synchronous look when cute boys pass by and our hidden conversations about the boy in a hot black red bikini.

They could get wasted and I can get wasted just by laughing at them.

As we celebrate our 11 years of friendship, I write this post for these bunch of friends who had been there when I cried, laughed and loved.

So here's to that night of continuing traditions. (Pictures courtesy of Randelle)

The tradition of sleeping over started at one mishap hotel in Malate when they tried out different gowns using bed sheets and curtains. And after a decade,we found ourselves in one luxurious 3 star hotel along Makati Avenue.
With Jerry, Jesse and Randelle in Best Western Antel Spa Suites in Makati Avenue
We even tagged Randelle as Atty. Persida Rueda-Acosta. No more Miss Minchin or Ruby for now.

"Areglo o Asunto"- Randelle Ian as Atty. Acosta
We talked about career plans, growing up and  future escapades in the company of Jesse's Soju Concoction ( 1 Soju bottle +4 Yakult +1 lemon and 1 sprite in can).
Drowning ourselves in Jesse's Soju Concoction

We remembered our best friends slash donors in our own fun and goofy way.

Our own way of saying we miss you Edgar Dy
Remembering Suzie with her favorite food- Rice!
We love to bully her simply because we love her.


They swam and enjoyed the pool while I watched them in a bath robe.
Forgetting my swimwear in a special day like this.
We laughed and laughed- something that we always do when we see each other.
We study and work hard but we laughed harder.

10, 20, 30 or 50 years...

 I would always look back to this special night when I attempted to kicked one out in my bucket list. Though I admit that I rarely spend time with them anymore, they are one of my countless reasons why I am glued to stay.


Share This!